Monday, February 20, 2012

Pinterest is making me fat

Aaaaah.  Pinterest.  My newest, bestest guilty pleasure.  Why do you tempt me so?  Everything about you inspires me - especially the yummy deliciousness that you post.  You are making me fat.  I blame you.  It's not the complete and total lack of physical activity that I have made an art form.  It's not my sedentary lifestyle that has become my claim to fame.  Oh no.  It is YOU, pinterest.   Let me give you a glimpse into why I can't quit you...


Fried Egg, Avocado, Bacon & Tomato Sandwich
hello, fried egg, avocado and BACON





Jalapeno Popper Dip
jalapeno popper dip - (to die for, btw)





Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls... delicious!
apparently this little dandy is called "crack-bread"






Hot Fudge Pie....oh my
hot fudge pie - oh my






Lemonade cake w/cream cheese frosting. Wowza!!
lemonade cake with cream cheese frosting




and finally...

Poblano Mac & Cheese
poblano mac -n- cheese




Do you see what I'm up against?  Will power - you are no match for delicacies like "crack-bread" and cream cheese frosting.  Oh well.  I can embrace a few extra l-b's for the love of pinterest.  Gotta run.  I have to make dinner.  Probably something with butter, cream cheese and nutella.  Happy eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment