Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm feeling thankful today

Things I'm thankful for today...

  1. My kiddos.  They make me crazy, fer sure, but all-in-all, they are pretty awesome. Loving, patient, always evolving, never ceasing to amaze me. 
  2. My marriage.  Chris, you are wonderful.  Together for 24 years (SERIOUSLY???) and I still can't think of anyone - ANYONE - I'd rather hang out with.  Thank you for making me laugh.  Everyday.  Thank you for keeping my sometimes raging emotions in check.  Thank you for loving me despite all my many flaws. 
  3. A God who is merciful and mighty. What a relief to know that He loves me despite all my many flaws. What a comfort to experience His grace. Everyday. Me - so undeserving - so humble - so completely overwhelmed at the many things I still don't understand about my faith. 
  4. My job. I love our new school. Syd and Cole love our new school. How fortunate that I get to hang out with 8 year olds everyday. No, really. I'm not lyin'.
  5. Good health.  I took it for granted for too long.  Needless to say, I don't anymore. 






















As autumn approaches, my heart is filled with thankfulness.  I have been blessed.  Truly blessed. 
May you count your sweet blessings too. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment